It’s Summertime…Time to play with some bright colors.
I cannot rave enough about this product. I am sure that you will get the same outcome with this product like higher end brands such as Urban Decay or Sleek. I am so happy I received this palette just in time for my daughter’s recital. She wore the same bright colors that are in this palette and it lasted on her throughout the whole night. This is the second time I get a palette from BA Star powered by BrandBacker. You get great quality at an affordable price.
My pictures are crappy at the moment, I seriously need to take my camera out of its box but I am just too lazy to learn how to work it. I am so use to the convenience of uploading and posting via my phone. I promise I will definitely be putting my camera to use more often.
You can get a 50% discount by using the following code 50TROPIC
Buy it here —-> http://bastar.com
Code Valid until July 4, 2014.
These are moist & delish!! My kids are chocolate fanatics so I surprised them today with Oreo Cupcakes. My daughter pinned it and I didn’t waste any time. I suggest you try this! I’m not a chocolate fanatic but these are one of my faves now. They were raving about it here at home. Made me feel so good to know that I make them happy in more ways than one.
Devils food cake mix
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 cup sour cream
12 Oreos (you are going to separate these)
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Separate Oreo sandwiches and place one in each cupcake liner cream side up
3. Mix eggs, oil, buttermilk and sour cream.
4. Add cake mix.
5. Fill cupcake liners 2/3-3/4 full over Oreos. Make sure to gently shake the pan side to side to allow the batter to settle.
6. Bake according to back of cake mix box. It usually won’t take the full baking time.
7. Whip cream cheese and butter until light and smooth. Add vanilla and powdered sugar to desired taste.
8. Pipe or spread frosting on cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo shells and top with half of Oreo sandwich.
Thanks to AsSimpleAsIcanBe
Hello there my fellow beauties.. I am here to share with you a wonderful giveaway that Kristen from Your Beauty Fix is hosting for her one year anniversary of her Beauty Blog. Check it out! Lots of wonderful goodies to look forward to.
XO -LoveMirnita- XO
Living life with a glittering heart
Navigating the beauty world one lipstick at a time
"As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment in time." - John Mason
A great WordPress.com site
If Your Crazy About Makeup, You'll Be Crazy About This Blog
Your face makes the first impression
BEAUTY BLOG: Giveaways, Beauty Product Reviews & Makeup Tutorials!
An oily skinned girl searching for the perfect canvas...
Creating beauty through makeup is my passion, taming unruly dogs is my profession!
Makeup, beauty and yes more makeup.