So I signed up for this campaign on BrandBacker. I have to be 100% honest, I do not like this line of makeup at all. I wouldn’t give this to anyone, not even a teenager. Nothing last long and the quality is poor. I am disappointed.
The line will be available worldwide starting in the U.S.
US RELEASE DATES:
Macy’s – August 11th
Stage Stores â€“ August 25th
Dillards â€“ August 25th
Beauty Brands â€“ August 25th
Lord and Taylor – August 25th
*International release dates TBD.
Click on photo for a chance to win one of these amazing prizes
It’s Summertime…Time to play with some bright colors.
I cannot rave enough about this product. I am sure that you will get the same outcome with this product like higher end brands such as Urban Decay or Sleek. I am so happy I received this palette just in time for my daughter’s recital. She wore the same bright colors that are in this palette and it lasted on her throughout the whole night. This is the second time I get a palette from BA Star powered by BrandBacker. You get great quality at an affordable price.
My pictures are crappy at the moment, I seriously need to take my camera out of its box but I am just too lazy to learn how to work it. I am so use to the convenience of uploading and posting via my phone. I promise I will definitely be putting my camera to use more often.
Swatches by LoveMirnita.
You can get a 50% discount by using the following code 50TROPIC
Buy it here —-> http://bastar.com
Code Valid until July 4, 2014.
These are moist & delish!! My kids are chocolate fanatics so I surprised them today with Oreo Cupcakes. My daughter pinned it and I didn’t waste any time. I suggest you try this! I’m not a chocolate fanatic but these are one of my faves now. They were raving about it here at home. Made me feel so good to know that I make them happy in more ways than one.
Devils food cake mix
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 cup sour cream
12 Oreos (you are going to separate these)
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Separate Oreo sandwiches and place one in each cupcake liner cream side up
3. Mix eggs, oil, buttermilk and sour cream.
4. Add cake mix.
5. Fill cupcake liners 2/3-3/4 full over Oreos. Make sure to gently shake the pan side to side to allow the batter to settle.
6. Bake according to back of cake mix box. It usually won’t take the full baking time.
7. Whip cream cheese and butter until light and smooth. Add vanilla and powdered sugar to desired taste.
8. Pipe or spread frosting on cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo shells and top with half of Oreo sandwich.
Thanks to AsSimpleAsIcanBe